Club Deeper # LOTD 12 #

 # LOTD 12 # Small - F*Me! 



 Credits 
 

✿ head: Lelutka - Lily

✿ skin: Mila - Aggie

✿ shape: my own

✿ hair:  Truth - Poetry

✿ tattoo: Corazon  - Bitch tattoo

✿ dress: Small - F*Me! - Thank you to my amazing sponsor

✿ earrings : Kibitz -Razor earrings

✿ collar: FAKEICON - Mary gems collar

✿ watch: MIDNA - Zara Watch 

✿ bracelet: [Z O O M] - Celine bracelet 


Hi Hotties! Not sure if I already told you but Daddy is running a club. Yes, a gentlemen club. An amazing club with the finest girls ever seen in SL. Our Club is not open yet and construction still going on, but last night, I could manage to get in and try the new runway in my amazing stripping dress created by Small. Small is crafting unique original fashion masterpieces rigged for most common bodies. 


I can't wait the club Grand Opening and showing off my body of your dreams (just joking) in this supasexy dress with single colour HUD controls transparency, edge and stripe textures, and materials. Don't miss out !

This amazing supasexy short F*Me! dress is available at Fetish FairRush out ! It will be available shortly in Small main store..

Taken at Daddy's Club Deeper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog