Glades of summer # LOTD 11 #

 # LOTD 11 # Small - Summer Of Freedom Manifesto



 Credits 
 

✿ head: Lelutka - Lily

✿ skin: Mila - Aggie

✿ shape: my own

✿ hair:  Ade- Amaya

✿ tattoo: RAMS WEAR  - Mandala Arm 2 - Thank you to my amazing sponsor

✿ outfit: Small - Summer Of Freedom Manifesto - Thank you to my amazing sponsor

✿ earrings : Kibitz -Razor earrings

✿ collar: FAKEICON - Mary gems collar

✿ watch: MIDNA - Zara Watch 

✿ bracelet: [Z O O M] - Celine bracelet 


Girls! In the hottest of summer why not take advantage of the freshness of the glade to relax in this beautiful little short dress created by my friend Small Edenflower. Small is crafting unique original fashion masterpieces rigged for most common bodies. Its super light and sheer fabrics will let the sea breeze cool your gorgeous bodies, still perspiring from your nights, I wish you as hot as mine. One boob out is definitely the option. Summer Of Freedom Manifesto is available during the Sense event until July 8.


In this photo, I also wear the pretty arm tattoos done by RAMS WEAR which complement my look of the day wonderfully.


This amazing supa short dress is available at Sense event and shortly in Small main store.

My arm tattoos are available at RAMS WEAR main store and on the Market Place 


Taken at Adagio Garde

Comments

Popular posts from this blog