Hey you ! # LOTD 13 #

  # LOTD 13 # [Oh!] - Feel the Breeze



 Credits 
 

✿ head: Lelutka - Lily

✿ skin: Mila - Aggie

✿ shape: my own

✿ hair:  Monso - Mabel

✿ lipstick: RAONHAUSEN - Nude Wet HDLips

✿ eyeshadow: APOTHIC - Sucrose

✿ tattoo: Carol G  - Grace white leg tattoo

✿ dress: [Oh!] - Feel the Breeze - Thank you to my amazing sponsor

✿ earrings : Kibitz -Razor earrings

✿ collar: FAKEICON - Mary gems collar

✿ watch: MIDNA - Zara Watch 

✿ bracelet: [Z O O M] - Celine bracelet 


Hey you! Yes, you the pink flamingo ! Can you look at me ! Don’t turn your head back, I’m so adorable in this white short dress from [Oh!]. I’m so hot and sexy with this amazing dress that you may turn red. 

What about unlacing it to feel the breeze ? Will that make you turn crimson and definitely fly away this wonderful shore I’m visiting at Where our journey begins ?  


Don’t  do it pink flamingo, 

don’t do it . 

I like you so much.

This gorgeous supasexy Feel the Breeze dress is available at Dubai EventRush out ! It will be available shortly in [Oh!] main store. and MarketPlace

Taken at Where our journey begins


Comments

Popular posts from this blog