Can you help ? # LOTD 17 #

   # LOTD 17 # 



 Credits 
 

✿ head: Lelutka - Lily

✿ skin: Mila - Aggie

✿ shape: my own

✿ ass: hmmmmm !

✿ hair:  Monso - Liv

✿ tattoo: Kira Tattoo - MEA leg tattoo - Thank you to my amazing sponsor

✿ tattoo: Kira Tattoo - Graziosa - Sponsored item

✿ fishnet panties and top:  [MH] Couture - LadyBug Outfit -Sponsored item

✿ earrings : Kibitz -Razor earrings

✿ watch: MIDNA - Zara Watch 

✿ bracelet: [Z O O M] - Celine bracelet 


Well, were did I put that Vogue magazine? Can you help rather than playing with fishnet panties? Oh, yes, I have been a bad girl but please give me a small lift and I promise to be a good girl. You know what I mean.

This amazing LadyBug outfit from [MH] Couture is available at Girls Heaven June Event until the 21st July. Rush out ! 

To complete this look, I have got a wonderful tattoo set from Kira Tattoo, You know how much I love tattoos and this MEA and Graziosa are so .... no words to describe..

You can find Mea and Graziosa at Kira mainstore and on the Market Place,.

Shooted at home  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog