Shower off that salt # LOTD 15 #

 # LOTD 15 # RAMS WEAR- Samana



 Credits 
 

✿ head: Lelutka - Lily

✿ skin: Mila - Aggie

✿ shape: my own

✿ hair:  Monso - Mabel

✿ lipstick: RAONHAUSEN - Nude Wet HDLips

✿ eyeshadow: APOTHIC - Sucrose

✿ bikini: RAMS WEAR- Samana - Thank you to my amazing sponsor

✿ earrings : Kibitz -Razor earrings

✿ belly piercing: Ysoral -Luxe Belly Piercing Izis

✿ watch: MIDNA - Zara Watch 

✿ bracelet: [Z O O M] - Celine bracelet 


Hello Sweeties. Hope you enjoyed your beach day as the sun was bright and hot until late in the afternoon. Back home; it is time to shower off that salt from your silky skin. Today, I war wearing this stunning bikini from my friend Javalf Spitakker at RAMS WEAR. Thank you Javalf, Samana bikini is so tiny that I will have barely no tan marks on my boobies. 

You can find Samana bikini, coming with a huge choice of 22 colours and patterns at RAMS WEAR main store and on the Market Place

Hurry up! This stunning hot bikini is in promo at 99L$ this week.


Taken at home 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog