Stars Child # LOTD 16 #

  # LOTD 16 # 



 Credits 
 

✿ head: Lelutka - Lily

✿ skin: Mila - Aggie

✿ shape: my own

✿ hair:  Monso - Liv

✿ lipstick: RAONHAUSEN - Nude Wet HDLips

✿ eyeshadow: APOTHIC - Sucrose

✿ tattoo: Kira Tattoo - Amanda white - Thank you to my amazing sponsor

✿ bikini: Oh! - Venice Beach  - Thank you to my amazing sponsor

✿ earrings : Kibitz -Razor earrings

✿ belly piercing: Ysoral -Luxe Belly Piercing Izis

✿ watch: MIDNA - Zara Watch 

✿ bracelet: [Z O O M] - Celine bracelet 


Hello lovelies. I had my head in the stars today in my Venice Beach bikini from Oh!. Perhaps because I will be on hols from the end of this week.

This stunning bikini Venice Beach is available at WIP event until the 22nd July. Rush out ! It is also available in [Oh!] main store.. Texture and color are so amazing that you can wear it even on the beach  (smiles).

To complete this look, I have got this wonderful tattoo from Kira, I'm now blogging for this brand and I love everything. You know that I love white tattoos and this Amanda tattoo perfects my look.

You can find Amanda Tattoo at Kira mainstore and on the Market Place


Shooted in the stars 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog