Bad habits # LOTD 36 #

# LOTD 36 #  Safyra's - Sophie set  @Hastag Event


 Credits 
 

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Velour - Vitoria

✿ shape: my own

✿ hair:  Wasabi- Nyx Mesh hair - exclusivity for Fifty Linden Friday, amazing promo

✿ eyeshadow: APOTHIC - Sucrose

✿ tattoo: RAMS WEAR - Body #22 Thank you Javi , it is amazing

✿ skirt and top: Safyra's - Sophie set - exclusive @Hastag Event - Thanks for sponsoring

✿ earrings and necklace : included in the Sophie set 

✿ watch: MIDNA - Zara Watch

✿ bracelet: [Z O O M] - Celine bracelet 

✿ piercing: YsoraL - Luxe belly piercing Isis 


One, two, three, four
Ooh, ooh
Every time you come around, you know I can't say no
Every time the sun goes down, I let you take control
I can feel the paradise before my world implodes
And tonight had something wonderful
My bad habits lead to late nights, endin' alone
Conversations with a stranger I barely know
Swearin' this will be the last, but it probably won't
I got nothin' left to lose, or use, or do
My bad habits lead to wide eyes stare into space
And I know I'll lose control of the things that I say
Yeah, I was lookin' for a way out, now I can't escape
Nothin' happens after two, it's true, it's true
My bad habits lead to you
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
My bad habits lead to you
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

My bad habits lead to you



And my bad habits leads me hanging out in stunning sexy outfits,  like this Safyra's Sophie set. It is available at Hashtag Event until the 30th of September. Don't miss it !

Shot in studio,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog