Golden hours # LOTD 33 #

# LOTD 33 #  RAMS WEAR - Paisley Dress


 Credits 
 

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Velour - Vitoria

✿ shape: my own

✿ hair:  Monso - Yaska

✿ tattoo: RAMS WEAR - Mandala #9 red, arms and legs  Thanks to my sponsor RAMS WEAR

✿ outfit: RAMS WEAR - Paisley Dress - Thanks to my sponsor RAMS WEAR

✿ earrings : Ysoral -Luxe bluebell earrings

✿ necklace: Glitzz - Amara necklace

✿ watch: MIDNA - Zara Watch 

✿ bracelet: [Z O O M] - Celine bracelet 


Dedicated to my friend Javi. I told you that I would cover my ass so I did to enjoy last sun rays on this beach. 

These amazing dress is available at RAMS WEAR main store and on the Market PlaceYou can make your own designs, thanks to the versatility of textures available in the hud. Tattoos also from RAMS WEAR, matching so well this dress patterns ❤️

Taken at my Ocean Infinity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog