Stretched to the limit # LOTD 34 #

# LOTD 34 #  RAMS WEAR, Yiana set - Kira Tattoo, Queen


 Credits 
 

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Velour - Vitoria

✿ shape: my own

✿ hair:  Monso - Yaska

✿ tattoo: Kira Tattoo - Queen Thank you for sponsoring

✿ outfit: RAMS WEAR - Yiana Set - Thanks to my sponsor RAMS WEAR

✿ belly piercing: Ysoral -Luxe Izis

✿ collar: Salt & Pepper - OC Toy


Oh My God, Javier, you did a fucking sexy short for this Yiana set. I must admit that my bf pulled so hard on it last night that it is now stretched to its decency limits. Stunning also are tie dye colours of my top. 

This amazing set is available at RAMS WEAR main store and on the Market PlaceYou can make your own composition thanks to the 2 x 16 textures available in the hud for short and top. 

And Yes she is still his Queen, thanks to Kira Tattoo. Her gorgeous Queen tummy tattoo is available at  at Kira mainstore or on the Market Place,.

Taken in my studio, too tired this morning to go out.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog