Bitch Surf # LOTD 46

# LOTD 46 # Mangue - Kira tattoo 




 Credits  

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Velour - Vitoria summer shade 

✿ shape: my own

✿ eyeshadow: APOTHIC - Sucrose

✿ hair style : Monso - Liv

✿ swimsuit: Mangue - Candice swimsuit Thank you for sponsoring

✿ tattoo: Kira Tattoo - Candia Thank you for sponsoring

✿ nails: RAWR - Metal heart light nails

✿ cross: Triggered - Pray for me 

✿ pose and props: Amitié


Hello sweeties. Gorgeous sunset to showcase my amazing tattoo from my friend Kira. Goes very well with my beautiful swimsuit from Mangue don't you think ?  Amazing quality and details, perfectly rigged to my sweet body

Please check my  gorgeous Candia at Kira mainstore or on the Market Place,.Swimsuit can be found at Mangue main store or on the Market Place 

Taken in studio. Background Photo by frank mckenna on Unsplash








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog