Temple Goddess # LOTD 40 #

 # LOTD 40 # [Oh!] - Wench Drape




You don't gotta be gentle with me (With me)
Paint me like your French girls, piece by piece (Piece by piece)
'Cause my body is a temple, ah-ah
And it needs some extra detail right here, right now
And my name is monumental, ah-ah
Say it for me, for me, for me
'Cause I'm a goddess
I'm fuckin' flawless, let's not be modest
'Cause if you fuck with me, I might just change your life
'Cause I'm a goddess, make you a promise
That if you fuck with me, I might just change your life
(Ah-ah, ah-ah) If you fuck me with me, I might just change your life
(Ah-ah, ah-ah) If you fuck with me, I might just change you


 Credits  

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Velour - Vitoria summer shade 

✿ shape: my own

✿ eyeshadow: APOTHIC - Sucrose

✿ hair style : Monso - Yaska

✿ lipstick: Trend

✿ tattoo: Carol G - Evidence TaTToo White

✿ drape: [Oh!] - Wench Drape  Thank you for sponsoring

✿ harness: Secret - Nicolette harness

✿ jewelry: Secret -

✿ Circlet: Salem -Artemis circlet - FLF gift

✿ belly piercing: Ysoral -Luxe Belly Piercing Izis 

✿ bracelet: [Z O O M] - Celine bracelet 

✿ nails: RAWR - Division nails


This supasexy goddess wench Drape is available at [Oh!] main store. and on the MarketPlace

Taken @ Souls of Dreams


Comments

Popular posts from this blog