Sparkle me # LOTD 43 #

  # LOTD 43 # [Oh!] - Chasuble dress




Sparkle me [Buffseed]
Alice was a poser
The kind who'd take her clothes off
And sit in a room full of frozen faces
I heard she went to find God
In the Indian sub-continent
It's mad she had to go so far
But you, fall on me, and watch TV
Pass me the phone, I need a conversation
You're feeling down, just like this town
Your eyes they always sparkle me with love



 Credits  

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Velour - Vitoria summer shade 

✿ shape: my own

✿ eyeshadow: APOTHIC - Sucrose

✿ hair style : Doux - Shai

✿ lipstick: Trend

✿ tattoo: 4761 - The Devil TaTToo

✿ drape: [Oh!] - Chasuble Dress Thank you for sponsoring

✿ belt Chain: [Oh!] - Thank you for sponsoring

✿ bracelet: [Z O O M] - Celine bracelet 

✿ watch: MIDNA - Zara Watch

✿ nails: RAWR - Division nails


This gorgeous chasuble dress is available at [Oh!] main store. and on the MarketPlace. My belt chain is also coming from [Oh!] store.

Taken in studio 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog