Flashlight # LOTD 60 #

# LOTD 60 # Juna Artistic Tattoo - Frozen @We Love RolePlay


 Credits 
 

✿ tattoo: Juna Artistic Tattoo - Frozen *sponsored*

✿ undies: The Forge - Meave fatpack

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Not Found -Joy skin toffee EvoX

✿ body skin: [theSkinnery] - Bom Body Slim Round Toffee 

✿ shape: my own for Legacy

✿ eyes: Pumec - Mishka 

✿ hair style : Doux -Stormy 

✿ tattoo: Lilithé - Morrigan

✿ nails: RAWR - Division nails


Caresses of the flashlight is making me and my tattoo melting. Oh God, I love that so much.

Wearing the Frozen Tattoo from my friend Juna, an exclusive made for @We <3 Role-play Event, available until the end of the year. I love this tat so much that you will likely see me showing it through all the winter season.

Shot in blind date club. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog