Gogo Dancers # LOTD 65 #

# LOTD 65 # {The Spot} - Couples pose 27 (Hanging On)



 Credits  

✿ head: Lelutka - my Lilly

✿ skin: Velour - Vitoria summer shade 

✿ body skin: Itgirl - Queen body

✿ shape: my own for Maitreya

✿ Choker : Vobe - Group gift

✿ garter: Glitzz - Chanty

✿ Heels: Vanilla Bae - Bree heels fatpack

✿ bracelet: [Z O O M] - Celine bracelet 

✿ watch: MIDNA - Zara Watch

✿ nails: RAWR - Division nails

✿ Pose: {The Spot} - Couples pose 27 *sponsored*


End of the show, we are finishing our performance. Still, I'm wondering if my partner is not going a bit far at lick-king my pussy. Anyway, the show must go on and I must admit he is turning me on. 

Hot gorgeous pose from {The Spot} Exclusive for POSEvent. Opens December 27th thru January 19th. Will provide Slurl on December 22nd. Chair included.

You can also check all their gorgeous poses inworld at mainstore and on the marketplace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog