Mondriaine # LOTD 68 #

# LOTD 68 # Peperoncino - Sexy Moon





 Credits  

✿ head: Lelutka - my Lilly

✿ skin: Velour - Vitoria summer shade 

✿ body skin: Itgirl - Queen body

✿ shape: my own for Maitreya

✿ top and skirtPeperoncino - Sexy Moon *sponsored*

✿ tattoo: Juna artistic Tattoo - Julie *sponsored*

✿ Choker : Vobe - Group gift

✿ garter: Glitzz - Chanty

✿ Heels: Vanilla Bae - Bree heels fatpack

✿ bracelet: [Z O O M] - Celine bracelet 

✿ watch: MIDNA - Zara Watch

✿ nails: RAWR - Division nails


Hot and gorgeous outfit from my friend Pierluigi. I love the vivid colours of all his creations which is his beautiful signature. Along all great patterns available in the fatpack, this Mondrian inspired lovely top is my preference. Perfect for end of the year cocktails and parties.. 

You can check all sexy Peperoncino's outfits inworld at the Mainstore. Trust me, it is worth the visit.

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog