Dunes # LOTD 100 #

# LOTD 100 # Blurr - My Bruise Booty, Butt Creases 


 Credits 
 

✿ jacket: Blueberry - Dynamite cherry leather

✿ boots: Azoury - Prodigieuses red

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Not Found -Joy skin toffee EvoX

✿ body skin: [theSkinnery] - Bom Body Slim Round Toffee 

✿ shape: my own for Legacy 

✿ marks: Blurr - My Bruise booty *sponsored*

✿ body enhancer: Blurr - Butt creases *sponsored*

✿ eyes: Pumec - Mishka 

✿ hair style : Monso - Liv 

✿ nails: RAWR - Division nails

✿ pose: Stun


Luckily, no marks on the front side but my butt .... omg. The worst thing is probably I don't remember how this happened.

Butt creases from Blurr subtly adds shapes and contour to your booty. Marks are awesome. All BOM layers and omega. You can check all Blurr amazing items at Blurr Mainstore and on the MarketPlace.

Shot at Naturally Naughty studio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog