Cakes by the window # LOTD 136 #

# LOTD 136 # Small - Kiss me all over @Dollholic{The Spot} - Couple Pose 80 (Deeper) @POSEvent



 Credits 

 
✿ undies: Small - Kiss me all over @Dollholic *sponsored*

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Not Found -Joy skin toffee EvoX

✿ body skin: [theSkinnery] - Bom Body Slim Round Toffee 

✿ shape: my own for Legacy 

✿ hair style : Truth - Ingenue

✿ pose: {The Spot} - Couple Pose 80 (Deeper) @POSEvent *sponsored*


Back in Paris, enjoying some fun at night in my room with a German tourist met earlier today.

Waste time with a masterpiece, don't waste time with a masterpiece (huh)
You should be rollin' with me, you should be rollin' with me (ah-ah-ah)
You're a real-life fantasy, you're a real-life fantasy (huh)
But you're movin' so carefully, let's start livin' dangerously
Talk to me, baby
I'm goin' blind from this sweet-sweet cravin', whoa-oh 
Let's lose our minds and go fuckin' crazy 

Undies  from Small, available at  Small Main store or on the Market place.. Do rush at Small and check it out !!!.

Also great pose again from {The Spot}You can check all their gorgeous poses inworld at Mainstore and on the Marketplace.

Shot at home in Paris 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog