The sweetest pie # LOTD 135 #

 # LOTD 135 # BEO - Rita Lingerie




 Credits 
 

✿ Lingerie: BEO - Rita * sponsored * 

✿ face tattoo: RAMS WEAR - Star 1 EVOX *sponsored*

✿ skin: Not Found -Joy skin toffee EvoX

✿ body skin: [theSkinnery] - Bom Body Slim Round Toffee 

✿ shape: my own for Legacy 

✿ hair style : Monso - Liv


I might take you home with this
I might give you all of it
Come get your dose of the sweetest pie
Ooh, this the ride of your life
Hold on 'cause, baby, I might
I might just give you a bite of the sweetest pie (uh-huh, uh-huh)

Gorgeous lingerie set from BEO, the high street couture brand.. The quality, the design and the look are simply fantastic. Please check BEO Mainstore and their flicker to stay informed on latest creation. Come get your dose of the sweetest pie.


Also showing  a cute face tattoo from my friends at Rams Wear available at RAMS WEAR main store and the Market Place.

Shot at home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog