Wicked game # LOTD 156 #

# LOTD 156 # BeO - Rebecca gacha set{The Spot} - Couple Pose 70 (Shh)




 Credits 

 
✿ undies: Beo - Rebecca gacha set *sponsored*

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Not Found -Joy skin toffee EvoX

✿ body skin: [theSkinnery] - Bom Body Slim Round Toffee 

✿ shape: my own for Legacy 

✿ hair style : Doux - Coven

✿ pose: {The Spot} - Couple Pose 70 (Shh) *sponsored*


What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you
And I don't wanna fall in love (this world is only gonna break your heart)
No, I don't wanna fall in love (this world is only gonna break your heart)
With you...


Gorgeous lace lingerie set (including 3 masks style) from BeO, the high street couture brand.. The quality, the design and the look are simply fantastic. Please check BEO Mainstore and their flicker to stay informed on latest creation.

And a great pose again from {The Spot}You can check all their gorgeous poses inworld at Mainstore and on the Marketplace.

Shot at home 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog