I'm off # LOTD 161 #

# LOTD 161 # Ersch - Nina set fatpack 




 Credits 
 

✿ outfit: Ersch - Nina set * sponsored * 

✿ earrings: Meva - Tara tunnels for Swallow gauged ears *sponsored *

✿ necklace: Garmonbozia - Fang

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Not Found -Joy skin toffee EvoX

✿ body skin: [theSkinnery] - Bom Body Slim Round Toffee 

✿ shape: my own for Legacy 

✿ shine: This is wrong - Aging

✿ hair style : Monso -Saskia  


Sleep well, Baby, I'm off. Walking away on my tip toes and going to model for Ersch, my new sponsor. I'm in love with this brand. 

Gorgeous set Nina from Ersch. Oh my god !!! Look at it: fucking sexy and so well detailed. If you like this set, please chek out Ersch store in world. Also a great Flicker  to visit, where you can check all her latest and talented creations.

Shot at Lavish shore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog