Romeo and junk Juliet # LOTD 181 #

# LOTD 181 # Small - Tiffany dress @Dubai event



 Credits 
 

✿ dress: Small - Tiffany @Dubai event *sponsored*

✿ thong: Small - Drip catcher gold *sponsored*

✿ necklace:

✿ body skin: [theSkinnery] - Bom Body Slim Round Toffee

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Not Found -Joy skin toffee EvoX

✿ shape: my own for Maitreya 

✿ hair style : Monso - Liv

✿ backdrop and pose : Foxcity


Hey Romeo, are you bringing my stuff ? Come on, get on the escalator and follow me. Toilets of the shopping mall are all upstairs. A dirty fuck for a dose... that's our deal I remember. Come on... I promise you to be the ride of your life. I'll make you addicted to me as much as you made me addicted to your shit... 

Dress  from Small, available at  Small Main store or on the Market place and @Dubai event. Do rush at Dubai and check it out !!!.

Shot at home. Innovating in a new workflow for a warmer and softer look in this pic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog