Temptress # LOTD 159 #

# LOTD 159 # [FLS] Latex Mandyse bodysuit, Cuff boots



 Credits 

 
✿ bodysuit: [FLS] Latex Mandyse set *sponsored*

✿ boots: [FLS] Latex cuff boots *sponsored*

✿ tattoo: Garden of Ku - Eva's dream

✿ wings: Blueberry Icon - Lilly

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Not Found -Joy skin toffee EvoX

✿ body skin: [theSkinnery] - Bom Body Slim Round Toffee 

✿ shape: my own for Legacy 

✿ belly chain: NyD - Chain suit

✿ hair style : Monso - Saskia


Angel, oh oh oh
Knew you were special from the moment I saw you (saw you)
I saw you, yeah
I said angel, oh oh oh
I feel you're closer every time I call you (call you)
I call you
'Cause all I see are wings
I can see your wings
But I know what I am and the life I live (life I live)
Yeah, the life I live
And even though I sin
Maybe we are born to live
But I know time will tell if we're meant for this
Yeah if we're meant for this

Angel play time ! 

Kinky latex outfit  from Fanarry Latex Store. Tintable latex and stunning quality of the shine and details. Do not forget to wear the body light to reveal its shine. Please visit Fanarry's store inworld or the Marketplace

Shot at home  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog