Beryl Reeves abduction... # LOTD 188 #

# LOTD 188 # LsR Moda - Gladys bikini @Cosmopolitan



 Credits 
 

✿ bikini and pareo: LsR Moda - Gladys bikini @Cosmopolitan event *sponsored *

✿ necklace and earrings: Meva - Dalhia set  * sponsored * 

✿ head: Lelutka - Lilly

✿ skin: Not Found -Joy skin toffee EvoX

✿ body skin: [theSkinnery] - Bom Body Slim Round Toffee 

✿ shape: my own for Legacy 

✿ hair style: Truth - Eclipse * Vip group gift *


Oh my god ... what is happening ? I'm floating in the night, my pareo is stripping off, already feeling strange pulsating vibrations in my womb ... Oh my god ... I'm abducted ! In which pervert Alien hands will I end up? 

For the pic, I'm wearing a gorgeous bikini set  from LsR Moda, exclusive creation for @Cosmopolitant event. You will find the Gladys  bikini after the event at LsR Moda main store or on the Market Place. Amazing number of styles (plain or pattern) through the hud. 

Shot at Sunny studio   

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog